Here you’ll find links to all of my reviews related to the challenge.
Update 5/9: FOUR BINGOS!
- A book published in 2020: Upright Women Wanted, by Sarah Gailey
- An anthology or poetry collection: Full-Metal Indigiqueer: poems, by Joshua Whitehead
- A book in the middle of the series: In an Absent Dream, by Seanan McGuire
- A book from the last decade (2010 – 2019): The Mercies, by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- A book with multiple Points of View: Come Tumbling Down, by Seanan McGuire
- A book that a friend recommends: Searching for Dragons, by Patricia C. Wrede
- A book that has a number in the title: Ms. Quarterback (Sweet Valley High), by Kate William
- A young adult novel: Calling on Dragons, by Patricia C. Wrede
- A dystopian novel: The New Elizabeth (Sweet Valley High), by Kate William
- A nonfiction book
- A book in a format other than third person: The Deep, by Rivers Solomon, et al.
- A memoir: In the All-Night Cafe, by Stuart David
- A book of your choice: Dawn on the Coast, by Ann M. Martin
- A book about friendship/family: Down Among the Sticks and Bones, by Seanan McGuire
- A fantasy/sci-fi: Binti, by Nnedi Okorafor
- A book by an Indie author
- A book with a beautiful cover: Rainbows of Hope After the Storm, by Monique M. Jordan.
- A book you saw someone else reading
- A book with a color in its name: Newspaper Blackout, by Austin Kleon
- A bestseller: Who’s Who? (Sweet Valley High), by Kate William
- A book which was gifted/borrowed: Talking to Dragons, by Patricia C. Wrede
- A book longer than 500 pages (2 spaces!)
- A book you meant to read last year
- A book with a food in the title: Beneath the Sugar Sky, by Seanan McGuire
* * * * *
First bingo: March 19. Five across the middle.
Second bingo: April 12. Five across the top.
Third bingo: April 21. Five diagonally, top left to bottom right.
Fourth bingo: May 9: Five diagonally, top right to bottom left.