This round of Guess the _____ Via the 90s Song Title is brought to you by:
You can see the answers here.
1. “Stop!” by Jane’s Addiction
2. “I Wanna Dance All Night,” by DJ Play feat. Ladivia
3. “Lollipop (Candyman),” by Aqua
4. “You Owe It All To Me,” by Texas
5. “Basket Case,” by Green Day
6. “Turtle Power,” by Partners in Kryme
7. “Poison,” by Bell Biv Devoe
8. “Cats in the Cradle,” by Ugly Kid Joe
9. “Say My Name,” by Destiny’s Child
10. “Don’t Drink the Water,” by Dave Matthews Band
11. “She’s So High,” by Tal Bachman
12. “A Dog Is a Dog,” by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
13. “Nobody Home,” by Amy Grant
14. “You Get What You Give,” by New Radicals*
15. “The Animal Song,” by Savage Garden
16. “Giving Him Something He Can Feel,” by EnVogue
17. “Here’s Where the Story Ends,” by The Sundays
* Ack! How could I not have put this in my Songs I Associate With Graduation mini playlist? Lemme just fix that…
I didn’t get many of these, but “Rabbit Will Not Help” was one of my favourites from this book.
Some of the stories were completely new to me, including “Rabbit” (I like Lambert’s art style…the way he drew the music was a bit confusing to me, though), as well as “Azzolino” and “The Prince and the Tortoise.” I wasn’t sure how many people would be able to guess those ones ^_^;;
OMG! I totally didn’t get all of them (not even close) but a few of them made me laugh out loud! I love the comic and song you picked out for Rapunzel. Also, “Say My Name” had me rolling. Great job! These were awesome!
Thank you! It was hard to pick fitting songs for some of the stories (like Little Red Riding Hood…uh…baskets! Basket Case! 🙂 ), but it was fun.